Monday, May 16, 2011

Stress

"Stress"- written during High school finals

I've got a Physics test
And a Math test too
And besides my English is due.
I started at five
And it's half past nine
It's Monday night
And my show is on.
I'm a wreck
And my mind is gone
My hair ain't done
I almost fought someone
My eyes have bags
My clothes are rags
I need an iron
I need an "A,"
a hair stylist,
an aspirin,
a clothespin,
a tutor,
new friends,
Timberlands,
 a dress,
a shirt,
some pants and a skirt,
money,
a car,
a job,
tuition for college,
a sudden burst of knowledge,
I need to get rid of my stress.
The Academic meet
is in two weeks.
First my head hurt,
now my feet.
The Science league
 is pressuring me
The Honor Society told me
My grades must stay up
I'm sleepy, and tired,
I know I need rest.
How can I get rid of my stress




African Pride, standing on Maya's shoulders
Writings Inspired by life growth
©1999- Broken Wings Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment